Monday, November 11, 2013

Our Halloween 2013

Halloween is one of my absolute favorite Holidays. Fall is a beautiful time of year, especially here. It brings me so much joy to feel the chill in the air and see pumpkins everywhere. The leaves are changing and it's just beautiful.

This year for my Mother and Father-in-laws annual Halloween party we wanted to figure out a way to incorporate Baby J into our halloween costume. We searched high and low and with a little debate decided I would go as a pregnant 1950's housewife and JD would be the Milk man.

Initially I was the one in favor of this costume but the closer we got I began to feel it was a little inappropriate. However after a a good discussion and knowing the Milkman was being played by my husband and it was all in good fun we decided to go for it. And I am so glad that we did! Our costume was a hit. This took place the Saturday before Halloween.




On Halloween Day itself I decided it would be fun to do a Halloween chalkboard for Baby J's first Halloween. I was 19 weeks exactly. I even bought baby a mini pumpkin. Pair this with my mini witch hat and we were good to go :) I cannot wait for this time next year and we have a new baby all ready for Halloween.


We spent the night at my in-laws handing out candy too over a hundred trick-or-treaters. I'm not exaggerating at all. I don't think I have ever seen so many in my life. It was so much fun to see all the costumes. Thank goodness we did not run out of candy.


Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment